The Craig Family's Web Site
- The new attic/loft was built Thanksgiving weekend. Ken started it Monday morning and wrapped it up Wednesday afternoon.
Surfers at Dana Point, Laguna Niguel, California
These are the better photos taken while I was staying at the Ritz Carlton for Webmonsters in October. One of the surfers asked for them to be posted (I think I got a number of shots of you!). They're not exactly magazine quality, but the price is right.
These are free for non-commercial use by the subject of the photos provided that all copyright information from me remains intact. If it's you in the photo, you're free to print these and use them in a portfolio, but not sell them. Any electronic use of them must link back to the original photo in Flickr or to this site http://www.mutt.com
If you recognize any of the other surfers, please let the know where to find the photos.
Photos from the Atlanta Photo Meetup Group's June meetup.
- The Sharks meet with Avondale Estates was cut short by thunderstorms.
- The Sharks won their first meet of 2007 vs Lithonia.
- Aeryn is smiling and starting to laugh.
- More pictures of Katrina Damage to Patti & Gabe's house.
- Katrina, we wish we never knew ya! Patti an Gabe got back to their house on October 5th.
- Patti and Gabe had a baby girl! on September 1, 2005. Emily Patricia Diaz was 8lbs 10.4oz, 20in at birth.
- I finally got some good macro shots. I get extra credit since all of these were taken while carrying Aeryn.
- More pictures of Aeryn
- First macro shots with new lens. Dragonfly and a beautiful spider.
- Aeryn Renee Craig is born. August 1, 2005.
- Macro shots of a very sleepy (or dying) bee.
- Sapelo Island Trip July, 2005.
- Smokerise Sharks swim meet. June, 2005.
- Working on the Nascar.com registration system.
- Rhea 7 months pregnant
- Macro shots in the garden. Used an old 28mm lens for this.
- Photos from Spring, 2005
- Fourth of July, 2004 and Molly, our border collie.
- Shots using a scavenged projector lens.
- A movie of my niece doing "The Bronson" as it's now called.
- Spring 2003
- Spring, 2004
- Panorama of Stone Mountain
- Our trip to Highlands, Nc